II Binational Pro-Family Pro-Life Congress
The Joy of Love in the Families is the Joy of the Church
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
El Gozo del Amor en las Familias es el Júbilo de la Iglesia
The Binational ProFamily ProLife League in conjunction with the El Paso Diocese, wish to express our sincere gratitude to our Sponsors for contributing toward the success of the Congress.
Additional thanks to:
* the Bishops of El Paso, Cd. Juarez and Las Cruces for their unconditional support;
* the gracious speakers for their participation and time dedicated to this conference;
* House of Hope for providing the workshops;
* Canutillo High School Principal, Miss Clapsaddle and the Canutillo ISD Board;
* the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops; and all the volunteers and ministries involved.
And most importantly, special thanks to the entire community for your participation.
In El Paso Texas:
The goals of the II Binational Pro-Family, Pro-Life Congress (Congreso) are to bring together Catholics to defend life, family, marriage and religious freedom; to become witnesses of the Gospel of Life to the Church and to all the people; and to celebrate the gift of life, building a civilization of love. The continuous efforts to unite the Catholic Church in the Borderland Region are guided by the post- synodal document, Ecclesia in America.
The bilingual congreso in El Paso, TX is hosted by Bishop Marl Seitz of the Diocese of El Paso and will feature key note speaker the Papal Nuncio himself, His Excellency Christophe Pierre, only a year after the Pope visited the region. Additionally the congress will have renowned speakers Alejandro Bermudez, Matt Fradd, Stephanie Gray, Adolfo Castaneda and Padre Ernesto Maria Caro.